- Are dogs allowed into the Festival?
We love our dogs too! But No! With the obvious exception of Certified Service Animals, please leave your dogs at home.
- Are tickets available at the Gate or may we purchase them in advance?
Tickets are available for sale at the Gate, cash only, as well as in advance at Eventbrite (fees apply). Look for a link to Eventbrite on the home page of the website by Spring each year. We will have an ATM on site if you need to get some cash to enter.
- Do the Exhibitors accept cash, check, charge, or a combination?
All exhibitors at the Festival, including Food Vendors, are independent contractors. Most accept credit cards and some may also accept checks, depending upon their individual policies.
- Does the Festival go on rain or shine?
Yes. So far, we have never had to close a day at our Vermont shows due to weather, and we have had some serious rain at times over the years.
- I am interested in becoming an Exhibitor at this show. What do I need to do?
Great! Please go our Exhibitor Website, which is www.craftproducers.com to find information and applications. Or, feel free to email us at email@example.com or call our office during office hours at 802.489.6650. Please be understanding that starting Wednesday during week of the show we won’t be responding as quickly since we’ll be on site for the show.
- I'd like to see a list of all the exhibitors (or a list of food vendors, or a list of live music, or a list of activities for children). Where can I see that?
It’s all here on the website under the respective menus. Please note that when we have late applicants or last minute changes, the details may change. However, for a period of time before and after the show, you should be able to check the Art & Craft Exhibitors page for photos and links for your favorite Artisans. And, as always, if you are trying to track someone down and can’t find them easily, email us at info@craftproducers or call our office during office hours at 802.489.6650 so we can help you.
- Is smoking allowed inside the Festival?
Smoking is allowed outside the tents, and we know our audience is such that they would not litter the grounds with their debris and instead use the trashcans all over the site. This has not been an issue for us up to now.
- Is there a charge for the Live Music in the Dining Tent?
No! The live music is FREE inside the dining tent. Grab your lunch and enjoy the bands in the comfort of the large tent or outside if weather is nice.
- Is there Free parking for the Festival?
Yes! Our Vermont shows always have FREE parking in the field where the venue is.
- What are the bathroom facilities like at the Festival?
We will have either portable units with handwashing stations or, if available and when possible, wedding style trailers.
- What are the Festival Dates and Hours?
In 2024, the Festival dates are September 6-8, and the hours are 10am-5pm Friday/Saturday, & 10-4 Sunday.
- What is the admission price of the Festival?
Adult admission is $10 per day or $12 for a weekend pass. Kids 14 and under are FREE. You can go out and back in on the same day by getting a hand stamp on your way out of the Festival gate.
- Where is the Festival venue?
The show is at Riley Rink Events Field at 410 Hunter Park Rd, Manchester Center, VT 05255.
- Who are the Festival organizers and whom does the Festival benefit?
Craftproducers is a very small company based in Charlotte, VT, and we have been organizing shows of this type for many years. Ours is a private company and we aim to provide great events which include excellent opportunities for our participating Artists and Vendors to sell their handmade work, food, and services. Check out our other shows and thank you for your interest in this one! If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call during EST office hours at 802.489.6650.